My Two Favourite High -end Foundations

By Unknown - June 09, 2016


I constantly get asked what foundations i would recommend or which ones i use so i thought i would write about my two favourite all time foundations.

my skin type: I have oily- combination skin, which is generally blemish free (i do suffer from the occasional monthly breakout) and have some redness.

Nars sheer glow is such a beautiful foundation, that is constantly raved about. For oily girls a foundation that promises a glow can be quite daunting but this foundation gives a healthy glow instead of exaggerating any oiliness.  I'd say that this is definitely a medium buildable coverage, so the ' sheer glow' can be quite misleading.  However, while this has incredible coverage it feel so weightless and your skin can still breathe while having a flawless finish!
Nars do an incredible range of colours so I'm sure it would match any skin tone perfectly.  The only thing that is slightly disappointing is that it doesn't come with a pump and for the money you pay i personally feel that this should be included. It can also be quite hard to get a hold of because of its huge demand.


Chanel's perfection lumiere velvet is targeted to us more oily girls, this is more of a lightweight foundation and definitely a more of a sheer coverage, so if your looking for something that covers a lot of blemishes then this isn't for you. However, it works amazingly to mix in with other foundations if you wanted to add a bit more coverage. I can tell this is going to be my go to summer foundation because it is so light weight and is so healthy looking. I also think this is so easy to apply and would recommend for those who only have 5 minutes in the morning to get ready. I love this foundation more and more throughout the day and actually think it looks more  gorgeous on the skin when it's keeping those oils at bay. I'm not really one for a strong scented foundation but i couldn't love the scent of this more.  A good dupe is Bourjois healthy mix.


* i do recommend wearing a primer with both of these foundations.


  Thank
you
and
hope
this
helps
love
Liv xxx

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments