My 2013 favourites!

By Unknown - January 05, 2014

Happy New Year guys !

I hope 2014 has been great for you so far and I hope you have an amazing year. But first I want to reflect on last year for my 2013 favourites.

Makeup :

1) Maybelline the falsies mascara. This has been one of my best 2013 finds and I love it. It's so cheap yet makes my lashes look their best ! It's probably the best mascara I have ever tried because it has a lovely brush , lasts long but does not stick to the eyelashes to much , coats every single lash and makes my lashes thicker and longer ! I did a more in depth review here: Drugstore favourites

2) Estee lauder foundation. I've also done a review on this so go check it out http://livvyandallthingsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/estee-lauder-double-wear-light.html It has lovely coverage , the lasting power is amazing and gives a fresh faced dewy look . Perfect for a new year !

3) Urban decay naked 2 palette. Again I've done a review on this! http://livvyandallthingsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/urban-decay-naked-2-palette.htm I purchased this around this time last year and have worn it nearly everyday!

Nails: 
  Barry M Gelly Nail paint.  I purchased two bottles of these nail polishes in the summer. One being a vibrant pink and the other a vibrant mint green. I'm not the best at painting my nails because I'm so impatient that I can't let them dry properly. Plus you have 3 stages with the base coat , followed by colour and then the top coat . But this Nail varnish has a thicker formula with a top coat shine finish included so it makes your 3 step process in to a 2 step! Plus it lasts a really long time !  Make sure you always use a base coat to start. http://www.superdrug.com/barry-m-cosmetics/barry-m-gelly-nail-paint-pink/invt/553350&bklist=

Skincare:

1) Of course I had to include my Clinque's anti -blemish cleansing foam face wash! I have done a review on this also so go check it out! http://livvyandallthingsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/my-favourite-face-wash-clinque-anti.htm  I use this every day, twice a day and its a life safer!

2) TED BAKER Body soufflé .  I received a ted baker toiletries gift set as a present last year. I don't think they do that collection any more but it does have similar packaging to the " Origami Ocassions" set. It smells soo so so good ! And the texture or the soufflé is perfect , its not too thick but nice and creamy! Plus its not sticky. I love it so much and I can't wait to try out different sets! http://www.boots.com/en/Ted-Baker-Origami-Occasions-Gift-Set_1233758/

TV:
1) Grey's anatomy box set anybody who knows me will know how obsessed over this series I am! It's amazing and I can't get enough. I watch it every Sunday as that's my relaxing day  .. so guess what I'm spending my day doing !? I'm currently on series 7 and we just brought series 9 so I'm very happy.  http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=grey+anatomy&tag=mh0a9-21&index=aps&hvadid=2978975706&ref=pd_sl_6xl4giiqsl

Drinks:
 Mocha Frappes I started drinking these in the summer and they are my favourite drink ever! I even make them at home sometimes! As it's winter they aren't on the menus of some café shops so I've been settling for a normal mocha but I prefer the frappes !

Food:
     Onion rings. This is really random I know and not the most healthiest of things but they taste so good! And they don't take much time in the oven.

Free time activity:
                      Youtube! I've been watching youtube for the past 3 maybe 4 years and have been loving it ever since then but my friends have only started watching in the last year may 2 so it's been nice to talk about it and enjoy it with my friends!

Writing this blog ! I love writing this and I hope your enjoying my blog so far! I just hit 512 views which I never expected that many people to go on my blog! Also having people around the world reading so thank you ! :)


                                                                          Thank you

and
hope
this
helps!
LOVE
LIV x x x
            

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I really want to try the Falsies! Great post x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah you should , I'm sure your love it ! Thank you glad you liked it x

      Delete
  2. Awww this is a really cute post, I love onion rings too! Haha! Would love if you'd have a little look at my blog, follow on bloglovin if you like it and I'll follow back xxx

    The perks of being a hipster

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you . Of course I will check it out and follow ! Xxx

      Delete