SOAP & GLORY SUGAR CRUSH BODY SCRUB

By Unknown - February 01, 2014

I feel like I'm a little bit late to jump on the soap & glory bandwagon, but better to be late then never!
To be 100% honest I always thought of Soap & glory to be a little bit over priced for drugstore products and even though this scrub has had a lot of hype over it in the beauty world, I never even thought about buying it !  So when I received this in my Christmas stocking I was a little bit curious to try it out !

I've been using this scrub for several weeks and I'm so happy that I eventually tried it out !  It's made out of smashed brown sugar & sweet lime, almond oil & Macadamia grains. I love it because the grains are really refined so It's not too harsh on your skin yet does exfoliate and get rid of dry skin !
Plus the smell is absolutely delicious ( almost good enough to eat .)
It leaves my skin feeling smooth and refreshed , a perfect way to start your day !
I really recommend this and I can't wait to try out the rest of Soap & glory's products !

 *tip*
Don't use this after shaving ... It will sting !

         http://www.boots.com/en/Soap-Glory™-Sugar-Crush™-Body-Scrub-300ml_1222485/


Photography by my sister, who writes an amazing blog so go check it out ;http://laurajmarsh.blogspot.co.uk/

                                                                        Thank you
and
hope
this
helps!
LOVE
LIV x x x

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments