How I did my makeup on christmas day !!

By Unknown - December 29, 2013




 
 
 
Hey guys! I hope everyone had a really good Christmas and are enjoying their Christmas break. Today I want to share with you about  how I did my Christmas day makeup , although Christmas is over this look could be nice for new year's eve , birthdays or just day to day activities.
 
All photos were taken by my older sister and she writes a blog also so go check her out! : My sisters blog
 
First off , before applying any Makeup make sure your face is clean , cleansed and moisturised ! And make sure your brushes and hands are clean too!
 
1) Apply primer ( I used The Body shop primer but any that works for you is fine)  to your whole face, focus on your eyes and any place you get oily or where you need more help to keep your makeup lasting all day! This can be done by brush or hands but I prefer using my hands on this bit! 
 
EYE'S
2) Apply the shade Foxy, from the urban decay naked 2 palette , all over your lid. Use a flat eye shadow brush with this.
 
3) Then apply the shade Tease, from the urban decay naked 2 palette, in the crease. Keep on building the colour until you get your desired look. Use a fluffy dome brush , such as the brush you get with the urban decay 2 palette or MAC 224 brush.
 
4) Blend so the line is less harsh . Use MAC's 217 brush.
 
5) Apply the shades Busted and snakebite,  from the urban decay naked palette to the outer corner of your lid. Use the dome side brush from the Naked palette to do this.
 
6) Apply the shade YDK, from the urban decay naked 2 palette, to the centre of your lid.
 
7) Blend all of this to soften it up ! Use mac's 224 or 217 to do this.
 
8) Apply Bootycall , from the naked 2 palette , to your inner corner. This will add a bit of a highlight. Use a flat brush for this or dap it  gently on with clean fingers.
 
SKIN
 
9) Grab your concealer , I used lasting perfection from collection, and conceal your under eye area and any blemishes ! ( only do this if necessary )
 
10) Then apply your foundation/ bb cream/ tinted moisturiser ( again only if necessary) I used my Estee lauder double wear light foundation. You can apply with clean hands , sponge a normal foundation brush or a stippling brush!
 
11) Powder time ! This is just to set your makeup and to soak up any oils and shine. Use a powder brush as it picks up less product and you only need a little! Also use a transparent shade otherwise it will oxidise and get darker throughout the day!  I used Rimmel's stay matte.
 
12) Eye brows ! - use a powder as it looks more natural. I used MAC'S Omega eye shadow and The body shops angled eye brush to apply with.
 
13) Apply bronzer to contour through your face. ( do the fishy face and apply in that line just underneath your cheek bones and stop when it lines up to the centre of your eyes.) I used Nar's Laguna bronzer.
 
14) Get your highlighter and apply to the top of your cheek bones and on your brow bone.
 
Back to the eyes
 
15) Get a creamy brown eyeliner , I used bare mineral' s eyeliner big and bright in the shade Espresso.
 
16) Get any Black Eyeliner and line your waterline and upper tight line.
 
17) Get your Favourite Mascara out and apply generously but avoid any clumps. I used Maybelline the falsies!
 
Lips
 
18) I applied a little bit of top shop's pink macaroon but you can wear any shade that suits you!
 
 
Hopefully you will be able to follow this and re- create it .
 
Thank
you
and
hope
this
helps
love
Liv xxx
 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments