The body shop primer

By Unknown - December 15, 2013

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The body shop matte primer is the best primer I have come across so far, so Its no surprise that its one of Body shop's bestselling products.
 
What the body shop claims "
This primer for normal and oily skins creates a smooth base for foundation. It has been designed to deter shine and make make-up last longer.
  • Suitable for normal to oily skin types
  • Banishes shine
  • Helps make-up stay in place
  • Smoothes  "
 
 
I as well as many teenagers have oily skin and this primer keeps the oil at bay all day !
 
  Also, it's the perfect base for my makeup, I can't not put my make up on with out this primer as it doesn't sit as well but also it protects my face from the makeup sinking in to my pores. This is great for stopping breakouts!
The texture is lovely and non - greasy! Plus its only £12 - it's so worth it !
 
 
The only thing I hate about this product is the packaging. It would be better to have a pump, as you can easily waste too much product at the moment.
 
 
            The body shop also does a primer for dry skin so go check them out!
 
(Image from the body shop website)
 
 
   Thank
you
and
hope
this
helps
love
Liv xxx

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments