MY DRUGSTORE FAVOURITES !

By Unknown - December 07, 2013

 
When I was thinking about what I wanted to do for this post I realised that I have only written about high-end products. I want to make this blog for everyone to enjoy so here is my current favourite  drugstore products!
 
1. MUA - LIPSTICK BARE SHADE 14.
 Makeup academy is known for their cheap but good quality products. I think it is a good brand for experimenting for different looks and using different colours, so go check it out.  The shade of this lipstick is a very lovely matte nude colour, perfect for every day use and every occasion! Its fairly creamy and moisturising. Although, it's lasting power isn't great but retailing at just £1, I'm not too bothered! Also , at the bottom of the lipstick there is a small pot of lip gloss. However, the packaging isn't too practical for the lip gloss because after months of having this I have only just got it out.
 
 
2.TOPSHOP LIPS- LIPSTICK MACAROON
I never expected much from Topshop's makeup range but this lipstick is my favourite in my makeup collection so far! It's so creamy, moisturising and long lasting. I love this colour so much !! I think it will suit every skin colour too! It retails at £8 . I don't have anything bad to say about this product and I will be repurchasing this.
 
 
3. MAYBELLINE NEW YORK- DREAM FRESH & DREAM PURE BB CREAM
 
Both of these bb creams are amazing, I used them a lot in the summer when I wanted a bit of coverage but not anything heavy. It's perfect for anyone who doesn't want to wear foundation or younger teens who don't need any coverage but want to wear something.  They give you a healthy glow.They have a lovely natural finish, coverage and they smell amazing!
DREAM FRESH-8 in 1;
1. creates a natural glow
2.compliments skin - tone
3.SPF30 UV PROTECTION
4. hydrates all day
5. blurs imperfections
6. oil free, non- greasy
7. looks visibly smooth
8. feels fresh
 
DREAM PURE-8 IN 1;
1. Conceals imperfections
2. helps protect against the appearance of blemishes
3. oil free, non greasy
4. minimises the appearance of pores
5.clarifies the skin's look
6.conceals redness
7. hydrates and smoothes
8. complements skin tone.
 
4.MAYBELLINE NEW YORK - THE  FALSIES MASCARA
I love this mascara because it makes my lashes longer, thicker and darker. The mascara last all day! I also like the fact that you can start from a natural day and build up to a more of a dramatic look.  The only downside to this product is that it can be quite hard to take off.
 
5. RIMMEL STAY MATTE POWDER
This powder is amazing ! It keeps my oiliness at bay and sets my foundation and concealer perfectly. I got this in transparent as powders tend to oxidise and get darker through out the day and nobody wants there makeup to be too dark! I love this powder and will continue to purchase it. Plus its super cheap !
 
6. COLLECTION 2000 LASTING PERFECTION CONCEALER
 The coverage of this product is amazing. Its thick yet easily blended. Also it's perfect for the under- eye area and generally so good ! I keep repurchasing this and will continue to , I don't have a lot to say about this concealer as its so amazing for a drugstore product!
 
7.BABY LIPS MINT FRESH
The baby lips collection from Maybelline came to the UK earlier this year and I'm in love with them !
The mint one smells incredible and is soo moisturising, perfect for this cold weather!
 
Thank
you
and
hope
this
helps
love
Liv xxx

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments