My Four Spring / Summer Must Haves

By Unknown - May 18, 2014



When I took this photo my intention was for this post to be about a few products that I’ve loved using lately, but then I thought that these are perfect makeup items for spring and summer!
1)      Tanya burr’s lip gloss in “Afternoon tea” – when I brought this, I promised myself that I wouldn’t do a review on it just because I love Tanya’s blog and YouTube channel and I didn’t want to seem like I was being bias about it. However, I am in love with this product! Who knew you could get such great pigmentation, quality such as a high- end lipstick, yet be so moisturising and non- sticky in one lip gloss?! Plus it lasts such a long time on the lips. This shade is perfect for spring/ summer with a nude pink lip and I just can’t wait to try out other shades!
 
2)      Mac’s mineralised skin finish in “soft and gentle” – This is gorgeous! I am all about the highlighting and this one of the best products that I have used. What I love about this is that is has a bronze undertone to it and it just makes you look glowing and healthy. I absolutely love it when I’m walking past a mirror and the light catches on to the areas where I have used it, as it just looks stunning!
 
3)      Benefit’s “HOOLA” bronzer- now I’m sure you have all heard about this product but I’ve got to share how much I love it! Those of you who know I love my Nars “Laguna” will be wondering why I’m writing about my HOOLA instead.  I use my Nars for bronzing up my face but because it has tiny shimmers it isn’t the best for contouring, whereas HOOLA is completely matte and gives the best result for contouring.  Also, it doesn’t give off any bits of orange or look muddy and is super easy to blend so that you can  avoid those dreaded harsh lines!
 
4)      White Eyeliner pencils- as I said in my last post, I love putting this in my lower water line. It makes my eyes appear bigger, more awake and fresh. This trick is great for girls with smaller eyes!  




Mac    Benefit  


Thank
you
and
hope
this
helps
love
Liv xxx
 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Great post :) I definitely need to get a Tanya lipgloss, just can't decide on which colour! Look forward to reading more of your posts xxx

    www.madeapromisetobehonest.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete