Hair post #5 Aveda Scalp Benefits Shampoo

By Unknown - May 05, 2014


Today's post is the last in my hair series and as you can see its about the AVEDA scalp benefits shampoo! 
I really like this shampoo just because of the ingredients as they are all natural. It contains a lot of ingredients from plants and flowers and I think there's something quite nice about knowing your not putting any harsh chemicals on to your hair. 

This shampoo basically balances out your scalp, so if your scalp is too dry or gets greasy quickly then it will just balance it out and make it somewhere in the middle of too dry and too greasy. I love the fact that it allows me to have "second day hair" usually I have to wash my hair every day , which isn't the best for your hair! So it does stop your hair getting really greasy and allows you to have a day between each  hair wash . And those days where your scalp is a bit dry, it adds a bit moisture and prevents it getting worse. 
However , I did make the mistake of using this every time i washed my hair . Do not do this! Make sure you use a different shampoo for majority of the time and then use this every other wash or every two washes; just because it will have the opposite affect and dry your hair out . 

The best thing about this shampoo is that it cleanses your roots and removes any product build up in your hair , so you  know it's 100% percent clean after washing. The first time I used this my hair felt so much lighter because of the amount of product removed from my roots . 

john lewis                                        aveda





  Thank
you
and
hope
this
helps
love
Liv xxx

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments