Hair Post #4 Remington Pearl Wand

By Unknown - April 21, 2014

After buying my hair straighteners ( check out my last post ) I decided that I really wanted to get a curling wand. I ended up buying the Pearl Wand by Remington with some John Lewis vouchers I received for Christmas.

"Remington's exclusive ceramic coating with real pearl provides even heat across the barrel whilst styling. The professional barrel shape helps to create beautifully soft or tight curls that last"

The wand comes with a Heat proof pouch, which is great to store the wand in, as well as a protection glove.  I tend not to use the glove as it gets in the way but it does stop you burning yourself!
It heats up with in 30 seconds of turning the wand on and changing the temperature;which is displayed by a digital screen. It also has an automatic safety shut off and a cool tip to minimize the risk of accidentally burning yourself. One of the most useful features this curling wand has is a 3m salon length swivel cord. I think swivel cords are a must when curling your hair to avoid any tangling!

I was a bit curious at first as my hair never really held the curls for long they would drop almost as soon as I walked out of the door. But with this product they will stay in for the whole day and I don't have to worry about my hair going flat.  I love the fact that it doesn't have a clip or anything like that because it makes the curls smooth.

I love this product as it super fast to create really cute, soft curls that last all day. Now i'm obsessed with curling my hair !

Boots John lewis
                                                                             Thank
you
and
hope
this
helps
love
Liv xxx

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments