Hair Post #3 Remington MultiStyle 210°C

By Unknown - April 11, 2014

Hey guys , i'm so sorry for not uploading in a while as I've had so much school work to do. But now that it is the holidays i'm going to try and write as many posts as I can!  
So my plan was to dedicate the month of March to do with all things hair, however, I only managed to upload two posts , but I wanted to get up five altogether, so a few more will be coming your way ! 

In January I decided that I needed to buy a new hair straightener and after lots of research I came across the Remington Stylist Multi Style 210°C . Even though I only really wanted to invest in a hair straightener the reviews for this were pretty good and the fact that this not only straightened hair but curled it and created waves could only really be a bonus!

What Remington claims : "This incredibly versatile, all-in-one multistyler allows you to create multiple looks with just one, yes one, styling tool – it’s like having your very own stylist in your hands, no appointments necessary.  At a flick of a button, the unique Multi Style changes width so you can create smooth glossy straightness with the straightening function, or wrap around the barrel for tight disco curls, tumbling curls or natural waves.  Just choose a curling bar setting and get creating!"

The features :

  • Create multiple looks 
  • Advanced ceramic coating 
  • 2 X smoother glide 
  • 3 X longer lasting 
  • variable heat 150 - 210°C 
  • Heats up in 15 seconds 
  • Longer length slim 100mm plates
  • Worldwide voltage 
  • Auto shut off after 1 hour 
  • swivel cord 
  • heat proof pouch
There are three settings: 
1) To straighten or curl 
2) create loose curls and volume  
3) To create soft waves

As far as straightening goes I love it ! In my opinion it straightens my hair really well . All i do is section my hair up , put it on a middle heat setting (mines in between 15 & 20) and then start straightening !  It takes hardly any time at all; which is always helpful in the mornings and is super easy for school, also as it claims it is super smooth and my hair stays pretty much straight through out the whole day! The only thing I would say is that make sure that the red section is always on the top and the black rough section is on the bottom ; this way your hair won't be pulled out ! The fact that it has and auto shut off after 60 minutes is really handy too and if you're paranoid about not turning plugs off ,like me, then this is a must! 

However, I can not get to grips with the whole curling thing ! I am one of those people who can only curl their hair with a curling wand and anything else does not turn out well. So if you are like me then probably best not to buy this product for only the curling part but for the straightener it is well worth the money ! 

I brought mine from John Lewis for around £25 but on the website they have stopped selling this. However, you can buy this in other places and it retails from £25 - £50 . .lookfantastic.  Amazon

Thank
you
and
hope
this
helps
love
Liv xxx

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments