Hair Post #2 Superdrug Salt spray Vs VO5 Give Me Texture spray

By Unknown - March 09, 2014


I absolutely love the effortless beach wave hair and now that it's getting into spring / summer weather I thought I'd do a review on two sea salt sprays.

Both of these products are suppose to give effortless textured waves to your hair to give a "just of the beach look" but I'm going to do a review of both of them to find out which is better!

1) Superdrug Salt Spray Expertise 
When I first started using this I wasn't too impressed with it, compared to all the hype of other salt sprays but I put that down to how inexpensive it was . However, I found myself reaching for it once I had tried the VO5 product . It doesn't give the best waves on normal hair with out any heat  , I found that it worked really well on already curled hair and then it gave the curls a more effortless and wavy look! The other way I found it worked really well , which really surprised me , is that it works soo well on straightened hair ! For a couple of quid you can't really complain !

2) VO5 Give me texture salt spray
I'm really disappointed with this product . Not only is this double the price of the Superdrug spray the quality and results you get from it is not nearly as good. I can't get any waves from this and it does not keep the tousled look any longer then 5 minutes. Although, it does make curled hair stay curled for longer and can give a little bit more volume but that's what hairspray is for right ? The only thing I love about this product is the smell but even that doesn't last !

I would steer clear of the VO5 but the Superdrug spray is worth the try - especially if you are looking for something really inexpensive .

I'm thinking about trying the bumble and bumble salt spray so comment down below if you would like to see a review on that !

                                                        Thank you
                                                         And
                                                         Hope
                                                          This
                                                           Helps!
                                                        LOVE. Liv x x x

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments