Hair Post #1 Argon Oil

By Unknown - March 02, 2014

It occurred to me the other day that I had not yet written a post about anything to do with hair, so I've decided to dedicate this month to do with all things hair !

   In my Christmas stocking I received  the Hask argon oil intense deep conditioning hair treatment. I'm always on the lookout for good hair masks that are inexpensive and I knew that these where available at Primark so I couldn't wait to test theses out and see how effective they are.

So far I've done 2 treatments and I've worked out you can get 3 treatments out of one sachet but I was so impressed with only doing 2 trials that I purchased 2 more sachets at the weekend!

I'm someone who constantly uses heat on my hair so I really needed something intense to keep my hair hydrated and split end free ! And I was so taken back once I tried this because my hair was extremely smooth and looked so much healthier, I instantly saw a difference ! It also keeps my hair tangled free.

All I do is clean my hair like normal; then apply the hair treatment to the ends of my hair , run a wide tooth comb through and then leave for 10 minutes!  I would repeat weekly or once every two weeks !

I would definitely recommend this and at £2 a sachet you can't really go wrong !

       Thank you
              And
               Hope
                   This
                        Helps!
      LOVE
           LIV X X X

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments