Studio london pretty natural palette makeup tutorial

By Unknown - February 09, 2014






I received the studio London makeup palette  as a Christmas present from my best friend Becky and thought I'd do a makeup tutorial using it. So thank you Becky !
 I think this look is perfect for everyday and would be amazing for spring / summer. The eyes are super shimmery when it catches the light which is gorgeous .

1) Start with applying your primer , foundation and concealer ( only apply if you need too )
     then apply a powder. Fill in your eye brows and I added a bit of bronzer to my cheeks to have a subtle contour.                 

Eyes

1) Apply Mink all over you lid ,use a flat brush to do this. I used the flat end of my urban decay naked palette brush .

2) Apply Truffle in to your crease, I used the dome end of my urban decay naked palette brush to do this.

3) Blend ! Keep on blending truffle through your crease , until there are no harsh lines. If you want to keep applying truffle to get the pigmentation you desire but remember to blend ! I used my Mac 217 to do this.

4) Grab a flat brush and apply pretty pink to the outer v area of your eye but still keeping inside the area from the shade truffle.

5) Grab you blending brush , again I used Mac 217 , and blend the pretty pink in to truffle.

6) Apply Mink on to the centre of your lid  with a flat brush.

7) Then blend again ! Do this to your whole lid just to make sure there are no harsh lines. This time I used Mac's 224 brush.

8) Go back in with the pretty pink and apply to your inner corner as a highlight.

9) Using the chocolate brown eyeliner pencil run it on the upper lash line ( don't worry it doesn't have to be perfect) and on the lower water line. Get an angled brush and blend the eyeliner the upper lash line to smoke it out a little bit.

10) Now apply your favourite mascara!

Face

1) From the blush and highlighter palette , apply the highlighter to your cheek bones and brow bones. ( this looks stunning when the light catches it but soft enough for everyday use !)

2) Apply pink suede blush to your cheeks, I used my real techniques brush to do this. You could apply Candy pink instead or even mixing the two together but today I wanted to go for a matte blush as there is a lot of shimmer already going on !


Lips
1) apply the perfect nude lip gloss to your lips.

And then you are finished ! Although it seems like there is a lot of steps its actually really simple and quick to apply.  Thanks again , to Becky for buying this palette for me !

http://www.superdrug.com/studio-london-pretty-natural/invt/657154&bklist=  It  currently out of stock but it should be coming in really soon.
              Hope you enjoyed this makeup tutorial and I've been loving all the comments so keep them coming :)

                                                                         Thank you
and
hope
this
helps!
LOVE
LIV x x x

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments