My favourite face wash : Clinque Anti-Blemish cleansing foam !

By Unknown - November 16, 2013



 

I wanted to do my first ever post on this amazing product! Clinque's anti-blemish cleansing foam really has been a lifesaver.
 
Clinque claims it's a "Mild cleansing foam helps clear and prevent blemishes. Removes dirt and excess oil. Unclogs pores. Calms, soothes, visibly reduces redness. Skin feels soft, smooth, comfortable." which I totally agree with!
 
As a teenager I suffer from occasional breakouts so I'm always looking for something that will keep it under control and will deal with it quickly. Clinque's facial wash does exactly that .
It's part of Clinque's 3-step soloution. However, if you are a younger teen who only suffers with occasional breakouts like me then I would just start with this facial wash and when you feel you need to you can start using the rest of the system. Always talk to the lovely ladies who work at clinque if you need help or have any enquiries before buying products. I do recommend this to adults too!
 
This is so kind and gentle to my skin but I notice such a difference to my skin after using it. Its a foam formula which I love as its quick and simple to apply and wash off again. Its also has a pump dispenser. Another reason why this is so good is that its 100% fragrance free this is a major bonus for sensitive skin! 
I have tried so many face washes but nothing as good as this ! I think I have been using this over a year now and I completely trust that it will give the results I want every time.
I couldn't recommend this enough!
It's available at john Lewis and retails at £15.50 (completely worth the money !)
 
 
 
*tips*
Make sure your hands are nice and clean before washing your face.
Repeat the process twice in the morning and night.
 
Thank you
and
hope
this helps!
 Love liv x

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments