URBAN DECAY NAKED 2 PALETTE

By Unknown - November 23, 2013

 
 
 
I love this urban decay naked eye shadow palette so much !
The palette contains 12 beautiful shadows.
Foxy, Half Baked, Bootycall ,Chopper,Tease,SnakeBite,Suspect,Pistol,Verve,YDK,Busted and Blackout.
It contains a nice range of matte shadows and shimmery shadows- Foxy ,tease and Blackout are all matte colours.

When I first got this palette I was completely amazed by the  heavy pigmentation of each shadow and that amazement still stands today (nearly a year on !) They are also really easy to blend and to build up the colour to suit the look you are going for.
A major bonus for me is that every colour can go with another so you can create many different looks to suit your mood ,outfit and occasion. It's super easy to create a natural day look to a beautiful night time look, perfect for work,school and nights out!
 
I have used this most days for nearly a year yet it doesn't look like I have even made a dip in any shadow. You can really get your moneys worth!  

(All the shadows in order after one layer)
Another amazing point from these shadows are the lasting power! They really do last all day!
   I use foxy as a base and a matte highlight and tease as a shimmery highlight which I find absolutely gorgeous.

Urban decay have a whole collection of the Naked makeup. The first palette has similar colours except from instead of the black it has blue but I decided it would be better to have black.

It retails at £37 and available at Debenhams.
http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_123932010699_-1

TIPS
 Make sure you use a primer as a base to ensure your shadows stay on all day and that they don't crease!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments