Clinque anti-blemish all over clearing solution

By Unknown - August 05, 2015

My new skin Savior! This was perfect over the exam period as it dealt with my 'stress breakouts' so well, in fact i honestly think it stopped me getting so stressed because i didn't need to worry about my skin. While i am extremely lucky and only have to deal with minor breakouts which are usually hormonal i noticed i started to feel confident with my 'naked face'! Shouldn't everyone feel confident in their own skin ?

It works by moisturizing instead of drying out and dehydrating spots, like most treatments tend to work, i particularly like this because it prevents scarring. I apply this twice daily over my face focusing mainly on any problem areas.

TOP TIP: apply with a normal moisturizer as it can be drying on unblemished skin. 

I strongly recommend this product and its perfect if you know you have an important event coming up that you want clear skin for. Its so fast acting that if you have a pesky spot making an appearance, apply this and within 24 hours the spot is pretty much gone!


You can purchase this at any Clinque counter in a Boots or John lewis store. retailing at £20


Thank
you
and
hope
this
helps
love
Liv xxx


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments