My Best 2015 Makeup Finds !

By Unknown - December 31, 2015


While I count down the hours to the new year I thought I'd let you guys know the makeup products i found and loved in 2015. 
Anyone who knows me knows that my favourite makeup item ever is highlighters, i just love that healthy glow. Therefore,  i had to include two in my favourites. 
So my first product is the Benefit High beam- this is a beautiful pinkish liquid  highlighter. This has definitely become a makeup staple because it looks gorgeous with any makeup look and perfect for all year round ! 
My next highlighter is the Nars Albatross. Oh my goodness this highlighter is just ahh i love it ! I only just got this as i received it as a Christmas present so I've only worn it a few times. But seriously guys this is like magic! As you can see its like a white powder in the pan but once its been applied to your skin its shimmers flecks of golden. Its insanely good i'm so obsessed! 

Moving on to eyes I've chosen six products. 

My first favourite is the laura mercier caviar stick in amethyst- its a glittery brown cream eye shadow stick. Its a perfect creamy texture that blends out beautifully and is hugely pigmented. Perfect as a stand alone shadow or a base. 

The next is a Sephora golden eyeshadow ( as seen on the bottom center of the picture)
Unfortunately the shade rubbed off so i can't tell you the specific colour however, the reason why this product has stood out to be so much is the pigmentation of the glitter, your eyelid literally shimmers all day long - so i reckon any sephora eye shadow with glitter is worth purchasing- especially at how inexpensive they are!

My next favourite is the Charlotte Tilbury dolce vita palette, again i only just received this at Christmas but the colours and pigmentation of the shadows are out of this world! I'm so in love with it and i can't to play around with it more!

Since autumn came around i found myself reaching for the Mac burgundy x9 palette,  mac got the shades of purple perfect in this palette its insanely gorgeous and i get complimented quite a bit when wearing it, which is always a plus when experimenting with new colours.

My favourite eyeliner this year is the soap and glory super cat eyeliner pen. Its a felt tip and so easy to use! Trust me girls! Doing your winged eyeliner will never be so easy as using this product. 
The loreal telescopic mascara has also been a really great find this year - which i have repurchased and repurchased. I love the length and voluminousness this gives to my eyelashes- the only thing i don't enjoy too much is that it does tend to transfer on to my face but its not very noticeable and only happens occasionally  so  its not too much of a concern. 

My other favourite thing about makeup is combining lipstick colours to make a unique shade and my go to shade this year has been Nars Damned matte lipstick and Macs velvet teddy on top. Its a perfect plum shade with a slight warmth to it, perfect for us paler girls  ! 

New years Message 

I wish you all a really lovely beginning to 2016 ! I hope 2015 has treated you all really well, I've really enjoyed 2015 but i'm really excited about the year to come. I realize this year has been a big blogging fail from me - but I've vowed to myself that i'm going to spend more time doing what i want to do in the new year - and blogging is 100% one of them! I have some really excited things planned so keep your eyes peeled! Like my facebook page to keep updated https://www.facebook.com/LivvyandAllthingsBeauty/. I will be posting very very soon!

Thank
you
and
hope
this
helps
love
Liv xxx



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments