July Favourites

By Unknown - July 27, 2014



Now that I have broken up from school, for the summer, I have heaps of exciting posts coming up. I thought I would start off with this month’s favourites; so you can enjoy these products for summer too!




Makeup


      Nivea’s in -shower moisturiser
When I first heard of Nivea’s in- shower moisturiser I was a little skeptical about how effective it would actually be.  It’s so convenient to be able to put on your moisturiser in the shower and then wash it off straight away as it means there isn't any time wasted waiting for your moisturiser to dry before you get changed.  As soon as I put it on, my skin was silky smooth and the moisture was locked in for a good 12 hours. It doesn't have a strong fragrance to it, yet it still smelt so nice; perfect for those of you with sensitive skin.  I've only tried a little sample sachet of this product, yet I am already so impressed with it and I’m definitely going to buy the full size bottle. 
in shower moisturiser 


    Garnier BB cream
This really is a Holy Grail summer product!  It makes your face look flawless yet creates the “no makeup” makeup look.  Plus you don’t have to feel guilty about wearing it because it’s meant to improve your natural skin by reducing the appearance of imperfections; so you can look great on your makeup free days!  I’m going to be doing a more in depth post on this BB cream soon.

BB cream 


     Bellapierre  Volumizing Mascara.
I received this mascara through a one off daily mail subscription box, until then I've never heard of Bellapierre so I was intrigued to test this mascara out. It makes my lashes look amazing, their full, long and thicker when I use this mascara. It doesn't get clumpy and I don’t get any fall down throughout the day! 

Mascara 


4     Rimmel “220 rumour has it” lip stain

I've been wearing this lip product quite a lot this month and I've been getting compliments every time I wear it; of course this makes me love it even more. The lasting power is quite good although you may need to reapply quickly once or twice throughout the day, just because it can wear away where you've been eating!  If you’re unsure on how to make this beautiful vibrant colour more wearable follow my makeup tutorial.

Lip stain

      Benefits “she’s so jet set” cheek duo in “first class face powder”

The cheek duo in this benefits palette is simply gorgeous.  Applying it with a light hand gives of a stunning healthy glow and applying it with a heavier hand gives just the right amount of pop of colour without over doing it.   Girls you need this gorgeous dusky pink blusher and dewy highlighter in your life!




App

Pinterest

I've been completely obsessed over Pinterest over the past few weeks. It’s been a great inspiration source for my art GCSE coursework, room decoration and clothes!
Make sure you follow me on pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/oliviaj2299/

Music
This month I've loved listening to music, here are some of the songs I've had on repeat:











                                                   Thank you
                                                         And
                                                         Hope
                                                          This
                                                           Helps!
                                                        LOVE. Liv x x x

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments