Makeup Product Wants For Summer

By Unknown - August 13, 2014

This week I thought i'd share with you just some products I can not wait to get my hands on! 


The first three products are from Charlotte Tilbury. 

LUXURY PALETTE
Charlotte Tilbury - luxury palette In Dolce Vita £38
( image from the charlotte tilbury website)

I love the colours in this palette, perfect for all eye colours, and their just stunning for an everyday look or a more glam look!  Purchase this palette here : http://www.charlottetilbury.com/luxury-palette-the-dolce-vita.html



LUXURY PALETTE
Charlotte Tilbury - Luxury palette in The Vintage Vamp £38
(Image from the charlotte tilbury website.)

I generally think i have fallen in love with these colours and would be perfect for blue eyes! ah so pretty !
Purchase this beauty here: http://www.charlottetilbury.com/luxury-palette-the-vintage-vamp.html


LUXURY PALETTE
Charlotte Tilbury - luxury palette in The rebel
(image from charlotte tilbury website) 


I'm not really a blue eye-shadow kinda girl, simply because I have blue eyes and I feel like you need to find the perfect tones to pull off the look. But with these gorgeous colours you can't really go wrong!
Purchase this beauty here : http://www.charlottetilbury.com/luxury-palette-the-rebel.htm


The next product is the glam glow masks. I've heard such great stuff about these glam glow masks and i'm so intrigued to try them. Glam glow masks are really described as the holy grail of all skincare products!
Get yours here : http://www.glamglowmud.co.uk/glamglow/


The next product its a bit of a strange one ! THE TOPSHOP FRECKLE PEN I love freckles, although a lot of my friends despise theirs!  Freckles creates the sun kissed and no makeup look. I love it when freckles show through makeup as it just looks like you have amazing skin. And now we can fake it, with this freckle pen, dotting lightly around your cheek and nose area to create subtle freckles.  This paired with a good bronzer is a summer must. Although, it could be slightly embarrassing if it rains and your freckles start running down your face!



Thank you
and
hope
this
helps
love
Liv xxx










  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments